The largest Spanish technological university with two recognitions as Campus of International Excellence thanks to its outstanding research activity and training of highly qualified professionals. More than 2,400 researchers carry out their activity at the UPM, grouped in 204 Research Groups, 19 Research Centres or Institutes and 55 Laboratories, all of them committed to transforming the knowledge generated into innovation advances applied to the production sector, contributing to solve the challenges of the European citizens. The research group participating in this project is committed to contributing to the advancements in telecommunication networks and services, with an expertise in different fields relevant to the project such as network security, network function virtualization and network and service monitoring.
Roles in the project
- Contributing to the creation of a network function virtualization and 5G infrastructure for the secure service ecosystem, especially regarding the orchestration and management of the available services.
- Contributing to the technical developments for threat management and threat intelligence, especially regarding the semantic aggregation of data flows and their application for trust assessment and fault identification, including the provenance functionality associated to the network and security orchestration mechanisms and the trust modules.
- Dissemination of the project results.
- Dr. Luis Bellido Triana
- Dr. David Fernández Cambronero
- Daniel González Sánchez
- Ignacio Domínguez Martínez-Casanueva